From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New mentors for Taverna?
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 11:56:23 GMT
Hi all,

I'm one of the "semi-active mentors" of Taverna. In my case, I have a
new $job, which is related to some Apache communities but not Taverna.
A new job is a busy time so I'm really not able to properly support the
podling at the moment.  I wish I could but I also have to be realistic.

Taverna is (I believe) in good shape. Having done an incubator release
of part of the codebase, they understand and take the IP issues
seriously.  They have added a person to the PPMC.  All-in-all, good
progress towards graduation and getting more of the codebase out is the
next step.

So - please could Taverna have some additional mentors?

     Andy