From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept the iota project into the Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 00:40:35 GMT
Hi Tony, Reza,

I found time this weekend to setup the iota podling. The proposal is now
listed in the index or proposals [1]. The project status page [2] is
setup and listed in the incubator list [3]. I will maintain the status
page in the early phases. I created an issue for infra to create the
project resources [4] (mailing lists, git repo, etc). This should not
take long.

Please review the incubation policy on setting up a new podling [5].
What you'll need to do (or complete, because I think you already
started) is the CLAs (individual and corporate), orientation (it really
helps) and the code grant and IP clearance.

Feel free to get in touch with me as necessary to coordinate. It'll get
easier once the mailing list are created.

Best,
Hadrian

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ProjectProposals
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/iota.html