From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Copyright sign offs
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:30:30 GMT
Henri,

I did a quick look at the odftoolkit repository and the podling page.

The odftoolkit project was originally under ALv2.  The code still carries Copyright notices
on the individual files and the ALv2 license statement has not been updated/replaced by the
current one mentioning contribution to the ASF, etc.

In passing, I notice a peculiarity of the incubator page,
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html>.  I'm certain I was never on
the PPMC and I don't think I was a committer either, unless it is transitive via incubator
(a change since 2012?).  My impression was that the PPMC was rather small.  I have no idea
what its current membership is.

There has been recent maintenance on the source code, some working against JIRA issues, as
reported in the February 2016 Incubator Report.

 - Dennis

[ ... ]

> I'd be interested to hear about any reasons why the above aren't able to
> sign that element of their status file off.
[ ... ]