From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Dataflow Incubator Proposal
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:07:51 GMT
It makes perfect sense, and it's something that we already discussed.

Thanks James and Marvin.

@James, yes, we are going to deal with that together, not a problem at
all. I agree that renaming should happen now.
As discussed, we should be back with a new name early next week.

I'm happy to see the discussion now (and thanks again Marvin for details
and always helpful messages): it's exactly the purpose of sending the
discussion thread on the incubator mailing list.

Thanks guys !

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré