From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Project Website Template
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 18:04:06 GMT
I have just spent a day or so building a new podling website based on
Jekyll and I tried to model it as a template, where a new project/podling
can easily modify _data/project.yml and configure it's name, dev list, user
list, jira, source repository, etc.

I was wondering if this would be good as a "template" where new projects
that come on board could easily fork to start their website and just change
the styles and contents of main page, and voila, the site would be ready,
with all the required trademarks and other apache requirements, etc

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende