From Greg Brown <gk_br...@icloud.com>
Subject Question about proposal champions
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 13:53:19 GMT
Hi all,

I've been out of the Apache loop for a while, but I have a new project I'd like to propose
for incubation. I know new Incubator projects require a champion. As an ASF member myself,
can I act as my own champion, or does another member need to act as champion on my behalf?

It certainly wouldn't hurt to have another champion for the project since, to date, I've been
the only committer. Just wanted to ask the question before I got started on the actual proposal.

Thanks,
Greg