From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wave - download page links to nightly builds etc
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:32:52 GMT

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015, at 11:15 AM, sebb wrote:
> The Wave download page
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/wave/downloads.html
>
> specifically says that there have been no releases
>
> However it links to automated builds and an RC in a home directory on
> minotaur.
>
> That does not seem right.

Wave has not made any releases. I agree that the RC should not be
linked, and that there should be more signposting regarding the status
of nightly builds.

Wave has just completed a vote to make its first release, and you will
hear more of that here shortly. Given the low energy in Wave right now,
I'd suggest we roll the above fixes into the process of managing this
release.

Upayavira