From Atri Sharma <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Concerted into the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:49:32 GMT
Hi All,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1(binding):Henry Saputra, Julian Hyde, Chris Nauroth, Lars Hofhansl, Roman
Shaposhnik, Jake Farrell, Amareshwari Sriramdasu, Alan D. Cabrera, Bertrand
Delacretaz
+0(binding):Sergio Fernandez
+1(non binding):Amol Kekre, Pavel Stehule, Ayrton Gomesz, Luke Han, Timothy
Chen
-1: None

Thanks everyone for participating and voting.

We are excited to be part of ASF Incubator.

Regards,
Atri