From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Shepherd notes for ODF Toolkit
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 01:09:09 GMT
All,

I'm adding some shepherd notes for ODF Toolkit.  I think my main concern is
lack of mentor participation on the project.  Rob Weir (I swear every time
I type his name I type the d) has taken a mentor role on the project, but
doesn't seem to be in podlings.xml.  I'm not too worried about this, but
can we add him to podlings.xml (if so, I'll add him)?

It may help the project to bring in an extra mentor, I'd like to volunteer
to help out to get things moving but wanted to get input from the incubator
and the podling on their thoughts.  If there are others who are interested
it may help to look at all options.

John