From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Same for Kalumet
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 21:52:49 GMT
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:35 AM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Looking at the archives, it seems that Kalumet has been monthly for a
> while, missing June, July and August now.  There is 0 activity on all MLs,
> public and private.
>
> I'm not sure there are any signs of life on this podling and am wondering
> how to proceed.

I would suggest, simultaneously, reaching out to the community AND reaching
out to personal email addresses of mentors to ask that very same question.

I was doing some of that 'taking of the pulse' when I was IPMC Chair, but it
really doesn't have to be anybody formally appointed doing that. In fact,
the entire IPMC should be empowered to ask those same sort of questions.

Thanks,
Roman.