From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Podlings and the ASF maturity model (was: Reform of Incubator...)
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 12:18:04 GMT
Bertrans,
yes, something like that. I think a simple page in the regular
documentation is good enough, which states the model items, whether fully
complies with it, and if not why that is the case. Start out to make it a
recommendation to all podlings to take a look and incorporate, thumbs up
for those who do it, and over time increase the pressure a little bit.