From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Usergrid from the incubator
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 08:29:28 GMT
Hi,

What is the reasoning behind the requirement to have the board of the ASF
task the PMC of the intended project to define a set of project bylaws that
couldn't have been established during incubation?

What are the circumstances that require this TLP (to be) to have a set of
bylaws that are different from the -overall- policies and guidelines of the
ASF?

Best regards,

Pierre

Op vrijdag 7 augustus 2015 heeft Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> het volgende