From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Graduate Ignite from the Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:48:07 GMT
It seems to me that some valid concerns have been raised regarding Ignite’s readiness to
graduate.

Is there a rush for Ignite to graduate? If there is, and the reason for that rush is anything
other than “the excitement and pride of becoming a TLP”, then it might be indicative of
an additional problem.

Would spending one or more additional monthly cycles in the incubator to address those concerns
be a problem?

I know when podlings graduate it reduces the load on the IPMC, but isn’t our goal to make
sure podlings leave the nest ready to succeed and thrive within the bounds of the Apache Way?

-Taylor