From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.0-incubating
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 04:20:23 GMT
Hi,

> Regarding the issue raised by Edward - we were under impression that
> this particular contribution is covered by
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/NOTICE#L53
> (as we use the code from
> https://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=1361 that was not
> merged to the selenium, keeping the attribution)

It depends on how that original code is licensed and if you have permission to use the code
from the author. I don't know the exact particulars, and it may be fine, but it seem unclear
to me. This probably doesn’t have to be sorted in the this release but would need to be
sorted before graduation, but other IPMC member may hold different opinions.

Thanks,
Justin