From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin-0.7.2-incubating
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:30:18 GMT
* Checked GPG signature and hashes.
* Built and ran unit tests.
* Checked that all java files had Apache headers.
* All of the java files are in org.apache.kylin package. Only exceptions
were in the
  atopcalcite module:
    * net.hydromatic.optiq.runtime
    * org.eigenbase.sql2rel
  Are those classes coming from a different package? Do you intend to
repackage them?

+1 (binding)