From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 (incubating) RC3
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 16:24:56 GMT
I'm changing my vote to -1 on RC3.

I've already switched out the cat photo for a public domain battleship
picture, made the LICENSE file changes you suggested and filed a JIRA issue
for adding version numbers there too. I'll be back with RC4 shortly.

Justin: thanks for taking such a close look at the release.

Dave

Add version numbers to license file
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/USERGRID-786