From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Reform of Incubator {was; [DISCUSSION] Graduate Ignite from the Apache Incubator)
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:06:42 GMT
On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:

> The only downside of this proposal is that it assumes that every podling
> has at least three active (!) mentors.

No, I don't necessarily mean that you need 3 mentors either. One active
mentor would be fine with me. Empower the podling to stand on its own feet.
The Incubation disclaimers are plenty warning, otherwise it would be full
releases.

Take a poll among podlings and ask "Do you want to be more autonomous from
the IPMC?" and see what they say...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer