From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 05:05:16 GMT
Am 13.07.2015 23:00, schrieb Justin Mclean:
> Hi,
>
>> We don't bundle the source from any of those libraries true, but we do generate sources
as part of our build using ANTLR and we do bundle the class files from the ANLTR and ASM projects
in some of our jars and we do bundle the jars from some of those projects in some of our binary
zips. So, only use of source files is important for NOTICE/LICENSE or would we need slightly
different versions of those files in different places?

> Yes only refer to what is bundled [1] and yes the NOTICE/LICENSE files would need to
be different [2].

> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> 1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#guiding-principle
> 2. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#binary

then source and binary distribution have to have different
NOTICE/LICENSE files?

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou