From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Graduate Ignite from the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:14:02 GMT
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015, at 03:19 AM, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> Personally I'm not too happy with how this community tracks issues, but
> hey, if it works for them, why fix it? It'll be a fine day when the IPMC
> starts telling podlings how their development workflow should look like.

Does "works for them" translate into "people not currently in the
community can follow how the existing community tracks issues, so they
can contribute and become part of the community"? If so, then maybe it's
OK. If it's not transparent to folks not currently part of that
community, it's hard to see how the community will sustain itself with
new members as other folks inevitably move on to other projects.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier