From Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Poddlings @ApacheCON EU CORE
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:15:08 GMT
Why not, I t will also propoase a full session on my poddling as well, but
this kind of format could very handy to have some kine of overview what is
running in the incubator...
So I like the idea ;)

Anatole

> Hi!
>
> currently I'm helping with the Incubator
> track @ApacheCON EU CORE and I'd
> like to run an idea by you guys. Do you
> think that having a 'speed dating talk'
> in the incubator track would be useful?
>
> We've got ~40 poddlings, assuming that
> only 50% would participate that leaves
> ~20. If we reserve two 45 minutes slot
> that would be ~5 minutes per 'pitch'.
>
> Doable or idiotic?
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
>
> P.S. Note that you don't need to be part of
> the poddlind, neither do you need to
> be one of the mentors (although if you
> are that'll be super awesome) -- you just
> have to have enough drive to pitch what
> is so cool about the poddling that you like.
>
> P.P.S. I could also see coming up with
> a reasonable prize for the best pitch.

*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*