From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Serveral legal question about donating project to Apache?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:38:35 GMT
On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Stefan Reich
<stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but this is all too complicated. You're not a lawyer, but you let
> software development be controlled by lawyers? It leads to stalemate.

I don't know what gave you that impression, but ASF prides itself, amon
other things, on robust IP hygiene. And this is a *good* thing. This is what
allows software developed at ASF be a reliable, trustworthy bedrock for
enterprise products powering multibillion dollar industries.

Thanks,
Roman.