From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject How to setup a Hipchat room
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 04:11:00 GMT
Hi!

apologies for CCing INFRA, but since I'm using
their prior art perhaps somebody over there could
share their experience in how they solved it.

What I'm trying to do is to setup a Hipchat room
for Geode poddling (because, you know, it is 2015
and everybody's way too hip for good old IRC).
All  I'm getting out of Hipchat is something like this:
    https://apachegeode.hipchat.com/chat/room/1584658
which is nothing like an awesome chat room that INFRA has:
     https://s.apache.org/infrachat

For one -- anybody who wants to use mine has to
register with Hipchat and also there seems to be
some weird limit on the # of folks who can use it.

What am I missing? Is there an ASF-wide Hipchat
instance that I need to use instead for setting up
Geode's room?

Thanks,
Roman.