From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Freemarker Incubation proposal
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 08:15:38 GMT
Hi All,

Building a community requires more than just contributors who focus on code.
But also committers regarding project and product promotions (website, wiki,
social media, etc).. As as contributor of the other kind I have experience
in promoting both the project itself and its works I am willing to help out
to get to a healthy and diverse and growing community.

I am a PMC member of the Apache Directory project and a year long
contributor of the Apache OFBiz project.

Best regards,

Pierre