From Chris Aniszczyk <caniszc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mysos Incubation proposal
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 13:57:16 GMT
I'd agree that many of us within the Mesos community see this as a pattern
and are OK with the name as long as there are no trademark issues. Since
the projects operate within similar communities, I think having related
names are a plus, I would be more worried if they weren't related projects
at all.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org