From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] May 2015 Board Report
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 03:49:14 GMT
Hi Tim,

I found Konstantin's comment to be helpful. Could it have provided
additional details? Sure. But I don't think there's a need to make this
personal. Shepherd comments tend to be quite brief.

We should celebrate volunteer efforts instead of calling others
"unhelpful and lazy."

Dave

On Mon, May 11, 2015, at 08:21 PM, Tim Williams wrote:
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > - Blur:  Human activity on Dev list is almost zero: high 90% of the emails are from
CI system or JIRA notificaitons.