From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.1.0-beta-incubating
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 01:33:06 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

For the source:
- artefact contain incubating
- Hashed and signatures correct
- LICENSE and NOTICE good (all bundled MIT licensed software is correct)
- All source files have headers (there’s a few .data files that could possibly have a header
added)
- No unexpected binary files
- Could compile form source (with a bit of hassle)

I did have issues getting the tests to run with this error, but I’d assume it’s just my
setup.
"There is no database named testqueryrewrite)”

You may want to add a little more information the README on running the tests and what is
required. You might also want to suggest recommended values for MAVEN_OPTS.

Binary LICENSE and NOTICE  are comprehensive and seem correct, but I did't check every detail.

(Very) minor issues:
- MD5 content is oddly formatted (make comparison a little harder)
- Signed email has "(Works for Hadoop and ecosystem)” which is probably not needed
- Pom.xml lists developers and their companies, software is developed by individuals at the
the ASF

Thanks,
Justin