From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ROUGH DRAFT] March 2015 Report
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 22:59:23 GMT
That's my eyeballs focusing on the mentor list and completely missing the champion row in the
Podling status page ;) , and the fact that in previous incubator reports you were not listed
in the mentor sign off section.

I will remove the comment.

Apologies for the mistake, just a badly executed attempt at being thorough. ;)

-Taylor

> On Mar 9, 2015, at 6:42 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
> Regarding Johnzohn.
>
>> Mark Struberg seems to have been added as a mentor (and
>> presumably PPMC member).
>
> Not quite sure where my enlistment is missing.
>
> I am on the initial set of committers (which form the PPMC) and I am even the champion
of this project [1]. I thought that would automatically make me a mentor as well. At least
it worked that way in DeltaSpike and other poddlings I accompanied to graduation so far  ;)