From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Slider 0.70.0-incubating
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 14:06:17 GMT

As gour said, those binaries are just a bit of hadoop-2.6 needed to try to get slider-windows
on jenkins to work

Given that for other issues with getting that build up related to the FS, I can just cull
these and if/when I get back to getting that build working (which may need changes to Hadoop)
I'll stick those native libs up somewhere & have the build D/L them. I've promised to
create a set of binaries for the ASF Hadoop releases —probably initially just locally, maybe
later serving them up via mvn.

w.r.t rat, I thought we were doing this, though as we've been changing to handing off the
build to mvn rather than more manual, it may have unintentionally culled from the process.

release cancelled; we'll repeat once the concerns are addressed.

-Steve