From Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Myriad into the Apache Incubator
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:22:59 GMT
Hello friends,

After a week-long voting period, the VOTE for accepting Myriad into the
Apache Incubator has passed with 9 binding +1s and no neutral/negative
votes.

* Binding +1s:
Chris Mattmann
Henry Saputra
Jan I
Ted Dunning
Alan D. Cabrera
Chris Douglas
Rob Vesse
Roman Shaposhnik
Jean-Baptiste Onofré

* Community +1s:
Adam B
Monit Soni
Naresh Agarwal
Tim Chen
Danese Cooper
Aditya Kishore
Santosh Marella
Chris Aniszczyk
John D. Ament
Joe Stein
Dave Lester
Luciano Resende

I will work with our mentors to get the mailing lists, JIRAs, etc. created.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-Adam-