From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:27:01 GMT
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
> ...Easy: we reach out to all the folks who may have a legitimate claim to have
> contributed to the project in substantial ways and ivite extend an offer to them
> (explaining that being a committer is...well... a commitment). The # of those
> who would like to join is the number we need to consider....

That sounds like a lot of work, you could also just do a great job as
Apache Groovy (incubating) and see who shows up. With bonus points
towards commitership for people who were previously active on Groovy.

But anyway, the details of that are for the Groovy podling to decide,
once it is accepted.

-Bertrand