From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [POLL] Using this list to discuss pTLP proposals, ok?
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:59:55 GMT
Hi,

In the recent discussions about provisional TLPs and direct-to-TLP
projects we're missing a public place where the proposals (board
resolutions etc) for such projects are discussed and worked on.

Are people ok with using this list and the Incubator wiki for those things?

The Incubator PMC won't have a say in how those projects proceed, but
as this is about creating new projects, and as a number of steps are
similar to incoming or graduating podlings, I think working here makes
sense.

Thoughts?
-Bertrand