From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject ApacheCon Austin 2015
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:01:08 GMT
Dear Incubator community,

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and
we'd love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by
registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP
Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing,
keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the
original Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache
BarCamp, project-specific hack events, and evening events where you
can deepen your connection with the larger Apache community. See the
full schedule athttp://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with
us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or
drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!