From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:38:30 GMT
(Disclosure Ben works for my employers, so I have slightly more ability to
bend his ear. As a result I got him to agree to do two full exports from
JIRA, one to let us test the process and a second when we are ready to
migrate)

On 13 March 2015 at 21:37, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com