From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:53:41 GMT
Am 13.03.2015 17:49, schrieb Stian Soiland-Reyes:
[...]
> Is the wider Groovy community aware that transitioning to Apache is not
> done overnight? There is no guarantee this will be complete by mid-April,
> which to me sounds optimistic.

well, once we are accepted we will communicate that. There is no need to
come with such news if you are not going to accept anyway

> Have anything be done to ask Codehaus for an extension of support during
> the migration process?

Codehaus is out of money for quite a while already.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc