From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy Incubation proposal
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:09:02 GMT
Am 13.03.2015 13:28, schrieb Benson Margulies:
[...]
> This has nothing to do with the start of incubation in my view.

+1

I really think this point has been made clear by every one. Is really
the only discussion point about something that is supposed to happen
once we are incubation? Shouldn't we focus more on the things that get
prevent the project from entering incubation? Because my current
impression is that there is no such point.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc