From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary Convenience Package Dependencies
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 03:17:38 GMT
On 6 January 2015 at 01:41, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would strongly recommend that you review with legal, in addition to the
> incubator on this type of question.
>
> If I look here: http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

Please *don't* use that page.

It says:

This document represented a proposed ASF policy that was very helpful
in guiding the foundation for a number of years.
Please refer to the official version [1] that was derived from this
draft and associated feedback.
<<

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html