From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Incubator report sign-off
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 21:51:49 GMT
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> But the board is not responsible for any actions resulting from those reviews, the IPMC
is.

Agreed for the state of the things today. What is being proposed
is that actions resulting from those reviews are going to be
pTLPs PMC responsibility. Since in the new world order each
pTLP PMC is guaranteed to have 3 ASF members and a chair
(one of the 3) that is also an ASF member, I don't think I can
see how this would be disagreeable with the mechanics
of ASF board.

Thanks,
Roman.