From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Next steps for various proposals (mentor re-boot, pTLP, etc.)
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:44:31 GMT
To confirm I was referring to TLPs, personally I don't spend anywhere near as much time on
podling reports, as Bertrand indicates that's delegated today.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Bertrand Delacretaz<mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org>
Sent: ‎1/‎23/‎2015 1:22 AM
To: Incubator General<mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Next steps for various proposals (mentor re-boot, pTLP, etc.)

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> The board do take on such an active task....

I'm not sure what you mean exactly - IMO board members do pay close
attention to TLP reports (in more or less detail depending on our
perception of the project's health), but we might not look at each
podling report in as much detail.

The board has delegated management of podlings to the Incubator PMC,
so IMO it's fine for board members to just look at the Incubator
summary report, and mostly skim through podling reports, maybe look
more closely at a few that stand out for some reason.

-Bertrand