From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject Re: Incubating with Apache Commons as champion?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:55:44 GMT
On 20/01/15 16:08, Rob Vesse wrote:
> On the other hand does Commons-RDF necessarily need to come to the ASF at
> all?  If it is a small self-contained interface module that will remain
> stable what does it gain (other than brand association) by coming to the
> ASF?

Well, this question eventually came across because a collision with
another project proposed to Apache Commons Sandbox, issue extensively
discuss at GitHub:

https://github.com/commons-rdf/commons-rdf/issues/43

and it's what created all these discussion.

In case we propose Commons RDF for incubation, the background will be
properly discussed in the proposal.

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher