From Marko Rodriguez <okramma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] TinkerPop: A Graph Computing Framework
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 00:56:25 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have put the proposal on the wiki page.

	https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/TinkerPopProposal

As requested by Roman, I updated the Affiliations section. Note that I would love to tweak
more but there is a 1 minute turn around time when I hit 'preview' or 'save changes' on the
wiki. It started driving me mad so I stopped.

Please advise on desired edits and I will do so. Moreover, I will make things much cleaner
once the wiki interface speeds up (hopefully its just a 'burp' in the software right now).

Finally, I will review the individuals who noted they would like to "champion" or "mentor"
TinkerPop. I will read more about them, what these roles are, and provide thoughts to this
thread once I fully grasp the situation.

Thank you again,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

On Dec 17, 2014, at 5:25 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:

> No way, Marko! This is AWESOME!!
>
> As many people had mentioned before, you need Champion who is Apache member and mentors
who are member of Incubator PMCs.