From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] accept corinthia into incubator
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 20:28:31 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 09:09
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] accept corinthia into incubator

Hi

As champion for corinthia, I hereby ask for a vote on accepting corinthia
into incubator.

It seems the discussion have died out, in reality most of the discussion
has been through private mails and IRC/hipchat (which disturbes me). As a
result the proposal is now more clear about what the project is and what it
isnt.

We have added a committer and a mentor during the discussion period.

The proposal is available in
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CorinthiaProposal
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CorinthiaProposal?action=recall&rev=60>
Remark the vote is for revision #60 (the newest).
Proposal is added as text to the bottom of this mail.

Please vote
+1 for accepting corinthia into incubator
0 for dont care
-1 for not accepting corinthia into incubator (please add a reason).

Vote is open until Sunday december 7, 23:30 UTC. If needed the period can
be prolonged.

Thanks for your vote.
on behalf of project corinthia
jan i.