From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:46:55 GMT
Sean,

If you want to discuss graduation guide, here are the steps I'm noticing as
missing.  Lines copied straight from the [guide]:

   - FWD the [VOTE] e-mail to the general list, or
   - Send a different copy to the general list indicating that a graduation
   community [VOTE] is in progress
   - The resolution
   <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution> should
   be proposed on the general incubator list
<general@incubator.apache.org> before
   a VOTE <http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html> is started to
   allow feedback. Once a consensus has been reached, a VOTE should be
   started on the same general incubator list by a member of the PPMC
   <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html> proposing that the IPMC
   <http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Incubator+Project+Management+Committee+%28PMC%29>
recommends
   the resolution to theBoard