From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:18:21 GMT
I don't have enough knowledge of DeviceMap to have much opinion. Going
by the book (http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements)
at least 3 committers, presumably active, are as required as anything
can be said to be.

There were 12 committers proposed at the outset, 10 of which dropped
away (?), with 3 others added since. 5 > 3, and glancing at the SVN
log, there are in fact 3 active committers in the last few months. So
I think this minimally passes the incubator guideline.

The trend is worrying though and I share the sentiment that, well, is
there a real hurry if this is just minimally sufficient to graduate?