From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Falcon from the Incubator
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 15:32:01 GMT
Hi Brane,
   No, He just didn't get to it before the vote was closed. As I had stated in my earlier
response, he has already expressed his views on graduation in the earlier discuss thread that
preceded the vote. Adding it here for reference.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-falcon-dev/201410.mbox/%3CCAFfn_Rru5Q%3Dps3EMEneUsqUyuy7p5quyp35YHdkbE4o-p%2BpmJw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan