From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Falcon from the Incubator
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:54:45 GMT
By the way, please find:

- an update about Falcon activity resulting to the discussion for the
graduation:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-falcon-dev/201410.mbox/%3CBLU179-W92113438D987BB591B3BF4A4AD0%40phx.gbl%3E

- the graduation vote result on the Falcon mailing list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-falcon-dev/201411.mbox/%3CBLU179-W397F9246E19603E9A06835A4870@phx.gbl%3E

Regards
JB

--