From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convenience Binary Policy
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:44:43 GMT
Here’s another idea along these lines:

What about a Github repository for “Flex Support” or “Flex Extensions”? We could build
installers and host them there without “official blessings”. Any non Apache license compliant
extensions (such as flexmojo) might go there as well.

This might just be a workable solution and side-step this whole issue. Would it be okay to
link to such a repository on the Flex download page with a disclaimer that the installers
are not blessed by Apache?

Harbs