From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Grill as new Incubator project
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 18:34:03 GMT
Both Lens and Blend are nice names.  Nice connotations as well.

I am slightly stunned by a quick search on the name Lens.  I only found one
software package with that name (and it was for lens calibration so far
from databases).  A name like that is usually massively over used.

This might be a really nice opportunity to get a nice one syllable name.