From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating)
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:25:19 GMT
The Usergrid project has vote to release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating).
Now it's the Incubator PMC's turn to vote.

Here's the original vote email from Rod Simpson:

I am excited to send this email, which is a vote to release Usergrid 1.0.
 I know everyone has been working really hard to make this happen and we
really appreciate everyone’s efforts!!  This release is a source-code only
release.  We have plans to improve the overall usability, but providing
binaries and such.  But for now, just getting the source code out the door
will be a major accomplishment. To my knowledge, we have completed all
steps in the release process (prior to the vote and actual release).

Here are the relevant links and info:

The release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/usergrid-1/v1.0.0/

The Podling PMC vote thread: