From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Drill 0.4.0-incubating release
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 00:44:48 GMT
Hi,

> Ah, I saw disclaimer in the website [1] which I thought enough for incubator.
> But checking the branding guide [2] seems like incubator need to
> include DISCLAIMER file along with NOTICE and LICENSE files, so this
> could be blocker?

Given it has 3 +1 votes and a result been called it's really up to the release manager. IMO
it is a blocker, but at the very least I like to see a JIRA for it and it fixed for the next
release. The LICENSE issues are also serious - but hopefully just a misunderstanding to what
should go into a LICENSE file.

Thanks,
Justin