From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [IP CLEARANCE] Radii8 for Apache Flex (2nd pass)
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:29:01 GMT
I have received more information from the grantor and updated the review
package.

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/flex-radii8.html

The review URL is the same.  I removed the old zip of sources and replaced
it with the updated package.  The updated package has a "2" on the end of
its file name in case you forget to delete the first package I put up for
review.

Changes in this package:
1) added ipclearance.txt to describe changes made to the granted software
in preparation for IP Clearance
2) removed PSD files with the grantor's permission based on concerns from
Jan I
3) replaced four icons with blacked out versions provided by the grantor

The grantor claims ownership/authorship of the other 3 icons pointed out
by Justin, namely:
./Radii8LibraryAssets/src/assets/icons/effects/divider_vertical.png
./Radii8LibraryAssets/src/assets/icons/effects/playhead_light.png
./Radii8LibraryAssets/src/assets/icons/effects/playhead.png

The grantor claims ownership of the concatenateMetaDataXMLItems in
ClasSUtils.as that was pointed out by Justin.

Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1
votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Thanks,
-Alex